How much does it cost to use NowClinic® online services?
The cost will vary and be dependent on a variety of factors, such as:
- Preferred pricing your employer has contracted with NowClinic, or
- Your health insurance copay amount
The average wait time to see a provider is 10 minutes or less1, and the vast majority of visits are completed within a 10-minute time frame. After the first 10 minutes, your provider has the option of extending the visit at no additional cost to you. The cost for a NowClinic visit is the same whether online2, mobile or by phone, and regardless of the time of day or day of the week.How do I pay for a NowClinic visit?
Paying is simple and will be done at the time of your visit. NowClinic accepts major credit cards:
- American Express
- Debit cards (must have major credit card logo and not require a PIN number for use)3
- Prepaid debit card (must be one that you register online or by phone with your name and address, then activate)
Does NowClinic online services accept my insurance?
The services provided via NowClinic may be a covered service under your health plan. Please contact your health insurance provider to inquire.
- Payment for NowClinic services does not cover pharmacy charges; you must pay for prescriptions (if any) separately
- No controlled substances can be prescribed
- Other prescriptions may be available where clinically appropriate and permitted by law
1Average wait time reported as of March 2015.
2NowClinic online services requires Internet Explorer version 9 and higher, Firefox version 2.0 or higher, or Safari version 4.0 or higher.
3You should consult with your employer or other advisor about possible HSA or FSA account reimbursement.